The 2023 Mini Tennis Congress
March 3 - March 5$1,850
March 3 – March 5, 2023
The 2023 Mini Tennis Congress in Waco, Texas will combine on and off court learning with court side spectating as we watch rising ATP players and top collegiate athletes compete. The focus of this event is to learn how to watch professional tennis players and apply your knowledge to improve your own game. Our amazing faculty members will lead you through 11 hours of on court training based on your goals. We will prepare off court presentations that apply to the on court work and then coach you through how to watch a professional match through the lens of a coach, player and opponent. We will have the opportunity to watch ATP level matches and a NCAA top 10 collegiate dual match as Baylor takes on Arizona State. We will be so close to the action that we will be able to learn about how to be a better competitor, what routines the players use to prepare and the communication between team mates.
What to expect.
- 11 hours of on court training with our amazing faculty.
- 6 hours of off court training options.
- Tickets and VIP access to the Texas Tennis Classic (ATP tournament) Thursday evening – Sunday.
- All lunches and dinners provided with breakfast provided at the hotel.
- Accommodation is not included in the cost but a group rate and booking link will be provided once you have completed your sign up.
Before 31 January: 100% refund (less processing fees)
After 31 January: No refund
Learn More button-https://www.flipcause.com/secure/event_step2/MTc0MzU5/196317